Who do I want to become?

 James Clear says instead of asking what you want to achieve we should ask who we want to become. I have been thinking about that today, and at first I wasn't sure who that person is (the person I want to become).  

Clear's question is what people are suggested to think about when it comes to setting daily goals.  

Who do I want to become?

Every day I have been making my bed, counting 100 breaths, eating a big portion of veggies, and trying to walk a mile each day.  

But who does that mean I want to become?

I want to become someone with a tidy bed, maybe? With a clear head?  Who is healthy and strong?

Those might be possible answers but I don't think that is necessarily the kind of answer Clear is looking for.  

I think rather than working back from goals I am supposed to just use my imagination and think of who I want to be.


I do want to be healthy and strong and clear headed.  That is true though.


This is not my best post ever.  oh well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 14, 2017

Welcome to my new blog! Heat up some water and pour your tea. Stay a while...

January 16, 2022