I can lose weight by moderating what I eat

 Yesterday I momentary got distracted by a doctor who wanted me to do a keto diet in her experiment that she was conducting out of a credible university.  It would have been virtual.  The reason I decided not to do it is I hate keto diets.  lol

I love carbohydrates, especially fresh fruits and whole grains.  That keto diet might have driven me bonkers.  

"I can lose weight by moderating what I eat."

This year I lost 45 pounds.  Hoping to repeat the process in 2022.  

Counting calories and moderating food intake seems so easy compared to keto dieting.  I know keto works well for some people.  Personally I would feel terribly constrained. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 14, 2017

Welcome to my new blog! Heat up some water and pour your tea. Stay a while...

January 16, 2022