January 14, 2022

Such renewed energy today. Hoping the good feeling sticks.



Sent off a birthday package to Autumn with whom I have been having a challenged conversation with lately. My fault that it has been as negative as it has.



“I value my friends even when it means self sacrifice.”



Been feeling like keeping up my end of things with Autumn is too challenging to be worth it, but really it is a great gift that I need to appreciate. Ed Davis said something about God existing in these learning moments, especially where we are stretching for someone else, because there is something higher being shared, something greater and bigger holding things to a vaster purpose. It might feel like too much work, but I am glad to be able to do work to keep a friend.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 14, 2017

February 26, 2017

January 16, 2022