January 12, 2022

We find ourselves a couple years into a pandemic. There have been 5 variants, at least, of this COVID disease, that has led to many hospitalizations and deaths. We are currently experiencing the Omicron variant, which is known to be a milder but more contagious strain of the virus. When I learned about Omicron, I was a little more worried than the previous variants, because I imagined people might not take it as seriously. Also, I had suffered 3 colds in 2 months, and am concerned my immunity is low for some reason that I am not sure why it is. So I am extra cautious about contracting COVID 19 myself, even if this strain is supposed to be easier to survive. Currently, the hospitals are overwhelmed by sick people. Some medical facilities have decided to send their infected staff back to work if they are not experiencing symptoms, because there is a shortage of hospital workers. All of this has me a little worried.



That is not the only reason I have been a little stressed out. So I am taking care of my needs and trying to remain strong through all of what is going on.



“I am strong in mind and body.”



Here is a wish for good health for all who may read this, and also with especial focus on the me who is writing it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 14, 2017

February 26, 2017

January 16, 2022